Miyerkules, Setyembre 25, 2013

Architecture: 3D Samples

"In pure architecture, the smallest detail should have a meaning or serve a purpose." - Augustus W.N. Pugin

This statement is what inspire me to pursue what I love most, doing designs..understanding aesthetics. As an undergraduate of architecture, I once thought that I cannot do more. I am stuck of being a shadow of those who have titles and uses my designs under their own discretion. 

Until I become a man. A father of one. My lovely son. His existence made me want to do more. To accomplish more. To excel more. I am still an undergraduate, but I strongly believe, this is not a hindrance to show the world what I am capable of doing. I maybe just a dot in the whole entirety of the field I chose, but someday, with determination and pursuance, I know I will become something..a someone. 

So, let me start from scratch. I have been doing rendering since my second year of college on several Architects I have worked with. I am their apprentice. Sadly, I haven't been able to compile some of the works I have done. But I think its fine. I can do much better than those. You see? Rendering is my passion.

Here are some of the samples:

Sample Interior


Sample Interior 2 & 3 View



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento